Is the event free?
Unfortunately only one of our pre-events, Under The Stars is free. However, RSVP is still required for this event.
Where can I buy the ticket?
Tickets can be purchased through iffaustralia.com/tickets
Can I purchase the tickets on the spot?
No, all tickets are sold online through iffaustralia.com/tickets
How much is the ticket?
- $15 for Through The Lens
- $15 for 4th Wall
- $25 for bundle (Through The Lens and 4th Wall)
- Opening Session (Foxtrot Six) and Closing Session (Turah)
- $20 Normal (each)
- $18 Concession (each)
- $18 Normal (each)
- $16 Concession (each)
2 Pass (Opening and Closing Session)
- $36 Normal (each)
- $32 Concession (each)
3 Pass (does not include Opening and Closing Session)
- $48 Normal (each)
- $42 Concession (each)
Is the ticket refundable?
We are sorry that tickets are non-refundable.
How do I book group tickets?
All bookings can be made iffaustralia.com/tickets
, including group tickets. Alternatively you can contact Angelyn Tirtajaya (+61 415 131 705).
Is the seating allocated?
No seats are allocated for all events.
Where will the event be held?
- Under the Stars: Immigration Museum, Motel Baja
- Through The Lens: PAR-Arts West North Wing-153 (Forum Theater), University of Melbourne
- 4th Wall: Journal Student Living, 18 Leicester Street, Carlton VIC 3053
- Main Screening: The Australian Center for the Moving Image (ACMI), Federation Square, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Do all films have English subtitles?
Yes, all films have English subtitles.
Are all the events conducted in English?
All events are conducted in English, except 4th Wall.
Where can I learn about our last year’s festival?
You can learn our past events through our gallery at iffaustralia.com/gallery
or through our social media.
Is the festival for all ages?
In general, our festival is open to all ages. However, each film has its own age restriction. Please check each of our films in our events page.
If I have any questions regarding tickets, who should I contact?
You can contact Angelyn Tirtajaya (+61 415 131 705).
Who do I contact for further enquiries?
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org