Vision & Mission
- To promote local awareness of Indonesian cultural diversity and to advance the exposure of Indonesian screen culture to the international market.
- To nurture a more intimate bilateral relationship between the Australian community and the Indonesian community, through quality Indonesian films at the Indonesian Film Festival.
- To encourage an active discourse between Indonesian filmmakers, the local filmmaking community and the festival audience thereby fostering a deeper appreciation of Indonesian film, filmmaking and the broader aspect of Indonesian society & culture.
- To provide a firsthand opportunity for the local and existing Indonesian community to experience and understand more about the Indonesian culture through the movies screened.
- To promote the study of Indonesian language and culture through the medium of film.